1. Click on Create Survey in the Left Menu
2. Select from a New Survey or Survey Template and enter a Survey Title
4. Click on the Welcome Message button from the strip given below.
Select from 5 options: Single Image in Portrait Mode, Single Image in Landscape Mode, An image and Text in Portrait Mode, An image and Text in Landscape Mode or Only Text Mode. Browse and Upload an image - ensure the image resolution is as per instructions given and Click on Preview to see how your Welcome Message would look like.
5. Click on the Section from the strip given below.
Enter a 500 character title for the set of questions that will follow
6. When Creating or Editing a Survey, click on the desired Question Button from Question Type Section from left side.
7. A Divider is a line break between any two elements of a survey. A thin border line.
8. Click on Divider button from the strip given below.
9. A black horizontal line appears at that position within the survey.
10. Click on the Text Block button from the from the strip given below. Enter the required text and you're done.
11. Click on Page Break from the given below. To continue building the next page of your survey, add a Page Break.
12. Click on the Custom Message from the strip given below. A Custom End Note can be added at the very end of your survey and contact form.
13. Choose between the Default Message and a Custom Message.
14. If you choose the Custom option, you can enter a 1000 character text note in the input box that will open. Use this space to insert a URL or a coupon code or to just say thank you!
15. Click on the Contact form from the from the strip given below. Check the required field or you can add your desired field by clicking add field button and you're done.
Note: A contact form can only be placed in the end of your survey and cannot be dragged to re-order.
16. And then Click on SAVE. If you want to check preview before saving then need to click on PREVIEW button. You can also save that survey as a draft mode by clicking on SAVE DRAFT button