Click on Create Survey, on the left menu.
Adding a Welcome Message
1. Click on the Welcome Message button from Survey Elements.
2. Select from 5 options: Single Image in Portrait Mode, Single Image in Landscape Mode, An image and Text in Portrait Mode, An image and Text in Landscape Mode or Only Text Mode
3. Browse and Upload an image - ensure the image resolution is as per instructions given
4. If entering additional text, you can use the WYSIWYG editor and optionally format the text
5. Click on Preview to see how your Welcome Message would look like
PORTRAIT ONLY: This screen orientation is set to best fit mobile screens in portrait mode. Use this mode to only display a Full Screen Image.
LANDSCAPE ONLY: This screen orientation is set to best fit mobile screens in landscape mode. Use this mode to only display a Full Screen Image.
PORTRAIT WITH TEXT: This setting would display your image and text entered in a 50:50 ratio in Portrait mode.
LANDSCAPE WITH TEXT: This setting would display your image and text entered in a 50:50 ratio in Landscape Mode.
TEXT ONLY: This setting is ideal if you only need to display a Formatted Text Introduction on your Survey Welcome Screen. The screen is responsive to Portrait or Landscape modes.
Also see: Welcome Message Start Position - You can set where to display the START Button in the Welcome Screen.
Common FAQ: Welcome Message disappears in my survey web link
1.Click on Page Break Button from Survey Elements.
1. Click on the Section Button from Survey Elements.
2. Enter a 500 character title for the set of questions that will follow
1. Click on Divider button from the strip given below.
1.Click on the Text Block button from Survey Elements.
2. Choose between the Default Message and a Custom Message.