1. Click on Survey List in the left menu
2. Click On the Edit Survey button in the Survey List table.
3. Once you clicked on Edit Survey then notification pop-up will appear on screen. Need to click on OK button to proceed if you don't want to edit survey then need to click on Cancel button.
4. After that, existing list of questions & elements of Survey will appear. you can click on the desire type of Questions from Question Types section.
5. Once selected type of question, then new question strip will appear at the end of survey (Before Contact Form & End Message, if added your existing survey). You need to update Question Title, Question Hint (if required), Enter Options Value (if available as per selected question), checked Required (if you want to fill mandatory this question by respondent) & checked Allow Other (if you want to show input box for entering their value to respondent when select other option)
6. You can hold the Blue Strip of a Question Box and drag it up or down to change the order of your questions.
7. If you want to preview of Survey Form after adding question then need to click on PREVIEW button at the top right of edit survey page. Preview will appear in new tab of your browser.
8. After all this, you need to click on SAVE button to save survey.
WARNING: Before Editing a Survey, please ensure all responses from all your Mobile App users have been uploaded and synchronized to your Survtapp account.
When a Survey is edited, the version number last synchronized in your Mobile App accounts will not match your new updated Survey and any responses if already not synchronized will be removed from the Mobile Devices.
Note: Similarly you can add remove multiple questions.