What is Chained Logic?
when you need to ask a single Question if a survey participant selects a particular answer value/option to a prevailing question - we use Chained Login to ask a separate question.
Q: How did you find our service today?
(i) Good (ii) Bad
You can add a Chained Logic to Answer value (ii) to ask another question: What did you not like about today's service?
If the survey participant selects Answer value (i) Good - he would proceed naturally to the next question.
Here are the steps to add Chained Logic to your Survey:
1. Click on the Survey list in the left menu.
2. Click on the Survey Logic button in the table.
3. Click on the Add Logic button on the right hand side bottom of the question you wish to add logic.
Note:-Add Logic is not applicable for audio, brochure, business card, email address, mobile number, image capture, multiple questions, QR code, signature, Unique ID question types.
4. Then comes a Pop up to select the logic.
5. Select Chained Logic.
6. Chain Logic is a process to chain a question if a customer has a Negative/Positive feedback about the Services/Products provided. If a customer wants to tell more about it or they want to express what they feel about the Services/Products provided they can answer the further chained question.This will give the customer a freedom to respond as per his/her requirement.
7. Save the Selected Logic.
8. Apply the Survey Logic.
9. The survey has now been edited and needs to be updated across all channels.