1. Click on Survey List in the left menu
2. Click On the Edit Survey button in the table.
3. Once you clicked on Edit Survey then notification pop-up will appear on screen. Need to click on OK button to proceed if you don't want to edit survey then need to click on Cancel button.
4. After clicked on OK, existing Questions of your survey will appear on edit survey page.
5. Click on Delete Icon in the bottom right corner of a Question Box which you want to remove from your Survey form.
6. If you want to preview of Survey Form after deleted question then need to click on PREVIEW button at the top right of edit survey page.
7. After all this, you need to click on SAVE button to save survey.
WARNING: Before Editing a Survey, please ensure all responses from all your Mobile App users have been uploaded and synchronized to your Survtapp account.
When a Survey is edited, the version number last synchronized in your Mobile App accounts will not match your new updated Survey and any responses if already not synchronized will be removed from the Mobile Devices.
Note: Similarly you can remove multiple questions.