1. Login to Survtapp Web Account and go to Manage accounts in the Left Menu.
2. click on to Manage Devices button to add New Device with details of username & password along with outlet & city to create new device (Outlet/ City are optional).
1. Used Devices:- This shows the total number devices used from the total number of devices allowed in your subscription.
2. Available Devices:- This is the total number of devices remaining from the total number of devices allowed in your subscription.
3. Assign New Devices:-Assign new devices allows to add a username & password along with the Outlet & city (4 & 5).
3. Enter Name (1.) of the device and then add a username (email) & password (2. & 3.) along with the Outlet & city (4. & 5.) and then Click on Add User (6.) to add device.
Once created, you can use this new login information to log in to Survtapp on your new device. Repeat the above step to add more devices.
Note: You can use only one Survtapp Username/Password per device.
Note: When you add new agent / device then all active survey will assign to that agent automatically. If you want to show any specific survey then need to go click on Assign to Agent button which is exist on Survey List Page.