1. For creating your Survey need to click on Create Survey text button from the left bar.
2. After that need to enter your Survey Title on top screen of left
3. You have following 2 separate features on left side :
In this feature you can add question in your survey by click of your desired question type and can also add multiple question in your survey form.
In this section, you can add welcome banner, divider, Section, Contact Form & End Message in your survey.
4. If you want to Add Welcome Message on before survey starts then need to go to Survey Element section and click to Welcome Message Button
5. After clicking on Welcome message then following screen appear to update welcome message:
You can chose any 1 option from 5 options for welcome screen. Image uploading by Browse button available on welcome banner section along with Editor box to update content. Once you update welcome screen banner image & text then you can check preview welcome screen banner before save by clicking on Preview button.
6. For add question, you can choose your desired question type from left side of “Question Types” section.
For example, if you clicked on Boolean Question Type then following screen will appear on your screen (according to your selected question question type) :
After select question type, need to update following details:
(i) Question Title - Which you want to ask to your audience
(ii) Question Hint (if required) - For help to understand to respondent
(iii) Options Value - It is depend on your selected question type
(iv) Check Required check-box – If you want this question's answer should be mandatory then need to click on check-box
Similarly, you can add more questions in your survey as per your requirements.
7. Click on Section button from Survey Elements if you want to create section for the set of questions (i.e. Personal Information, Vehicle Information etc.). After than need to update desired Section Title.
8. Click on Divider button from Survey Elements. Divider is a thin border line break between any two elements of a survey.
9. After Clicking Divider following strip will show on survey
10. After adding, A grey horizontal line will appears at that position within the survey.
11. Click on the Text Block button from Survey Elements if you want some text on your survey.
12. After clicking on Text Block button then appear text block container to update content.
13. Click on Page Break from Survey Elements. After clicking, your further survey questions & elements will appear to next page from here. You can add this element after question, text block & section and before contact form.
14. Once you have clicked then page break will appear as given below:
15. Click on the End Message from Survey Elements for to update Custom End Note after end of your survey and contact form.
16. After clicking on End Message button, two options (Default and Custom) available for end message and Default option pre-selected.
17. If you choose the Custom option, you can enter a 1000 character text note in the input box that will open. Use this space to insert a URL or a coupon code or to just say thank you!
18. Click on the Contact Form from the Survey Elements.
Note: A contact form can only be placed in the end of your survey and cannot be dragged to re-order.
19. After clicking, Contact Form available fields will appear along with Add Field button. You need Enter Contact Form Title and select required by click on check boxes of Field Label column. If you want to make any field mandatory then need to click on check box of Required column.
20. If you want to preview of your survey before save then need to click on Preview button which is available on top right. Preview will appear in new tab of your browser.
21. If you want to your survey in Draft Mode then need to click on Save Draft button which is available on top right. After clicked your Survey will appear on Survey List page in de-active mode.
22. If you want to save your survey then need to click on SAVE button which is available on top right. After clicked your Survey will appear on Survey List page.